Thursday, February 18, 2010

New bike

Despite the fact that I have been extremely satisfied with the way my 5 inch experiment has gone, I simply could not resist the chance to ride the new Morewood Zula.

The good people from Morewood were kind enough to send me a frame. I then used every contact I have in the business to build it up with the EXACT spec that I wanted.

I have only done 2 rides with the bike, so you will need to wait a bit longer for a full review. But initial impressions are very good. So much so, that I will be racing the bike next week in Sabie.

It is by far the best single pivot I have had the pleasure of riding and the downhill pedigree of Morewood shines through when this XC racer is pointed downhill.

Thanks to Morewood, Ritchey and Shimano for making this bike happen.

No comments: