Wednesday, October 24, 2012

How to start mountain biking FAQ

Over the last few months we have been answering a few common questions that keep popping up from newcomers to mountain biking. All of these tips and answers can now be found on The How to Start Mountain Biking FAQ - Newbies Guide page at MTBOnline.co.za

The questions answered there are
I am starting mountain biking, what bike must I buy? 
I have a mountain bike and want to start riding, do I need to join a club? 
How can I get into riding if I don't want to join a club? 
Where can I go and ride that is safe and not too difficult?
What to wear on your first cycling date.
How do you know what to expect when you enter an MTB race?
How can I learn to do maintenance on my bike?

Share your tips and experiences at our blog or leaving a comment on MTBOnline Facebook

No comments: